Saturday, February 23, 2013

It Feels Like Christmas

I love the HOE Ornament exchanges because every few months, when I open another ornament exchange package, it feels a little bit like Christmas.  I just opened a package from Margaret and found this little gem...

2013 HOE Shepherd's Bush Ornament Exchange
Design: Be Jolly
Stitched by: Margaret

What a wonderful design, and so beautifully stitched and finished.  Not only did the ornament impress me but take a look at that seasonal card, she made it as well. Wow, such a talented lady. Thank you so much Margaret, your ornament is a true treasure!

What makes this exchange extra special is the fact that I have met Margaret in person.  We attended a class at the 2012 Celebration of Needlework and will see each other again at the show in early May. 

I am short on time so I can't blog on my latest adventure, I will do that next time. For now I will leave you with a sneak peek...



Thanks for stopping by.


Until next time...

6 comments:

Bine said...

What a nice ornament! Love the little red buttons :)

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Cute SB ornament. It really is Jolly and the card is great. CJ in OK

Katrina said...

Sweet ornament!!!!!!! And looking forward to hearing about your next adventure :-).

Shirlee said...

Beautiful ornament Marie!

valerie said...

What a fun ornie! Can't wait to hear about your OZ adventures!

Carol said...

Both the ornament you sent and the one you received for the SB exchange are just over the top stunning!!!