Tuesday, September 16, 2014

It's That Scary Time Of Year

Well, almost...

Walk into any craft store and you will certainly feel like it is Halloween; the Fall decorations fill the shelves.


The weather is changing; there's a chill in the air.  
The leaves are beginning to change color.
Candy Corn and Halloween Peeps are calling my name.
I have been busy stitching Halloween ornaments.

Here is the HOE Halloween ornament that I sent to Karen K:

2014 HOE Halloween ~ Round 4
Designer: Trilogy
Design: Witchy Witch Broomhilda
Stitched for: Karen K. 

I finished this as a mini treat bag. It opens at the top and is lined with Halloween fabric. 

And the ornament that I sent to Kate R:

2014 HOE Halloween Ornament
Designer: Just Nan
Design: Poor Jack
Stitched for: Kate R.

And the ornament I sent to my dear friend, Carol S. ~ because she is the best!
Designer: Prairie Schooler
Stitched for: Carol S.

How cute is this design? I must stitch this again for my Halloween tree.  
I received this wonderful HOE Halloween ornament in the mail from Karen K:
2014 HOE Halloween Ornament 
Stitched by: Karen K.

This is such a cute design that is beautifully stitched and finished.  I love the ric rac trim. Thank you Karen!!! 


I will leave you with a progress picture of the HAED that I am stitching:

HAED: A Moment To Cherish

Thanks for stopping by...
Until next time remember:

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower"
Albert Camus


7 comments:

Annie said...

Those are all just so cute. Love the felt circle finish with the blanket stitch!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Marie....all is perfectly stitched and gorgeously finished as usual!!! LOOK at that HAED progress!

Marilyn said...

All cute finishes.
Marilyn

blue star stitcher said...

All your Halloween ornaments are just too cute! I think Broomhilda is my favorite though just for her name alone.

Carol said...

I always enjoy seeing your darling finishes, Marie!! Love each and every one and the ornament you received from Karen is just as cute!

Andrea said...

Wonderful stitching and finishing.

Brigitte said...

OH my, all these wonderful Halloween ornaments. You have been very busy and created some great gifts. I also love the one you received from Karen.
Great new header. I love Jane Wooster Scott and have two HAEDs of her work in my stash, but not started yet.