Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Two for Two

Success! I managed to complete another project for the 2015 Smalls SAL.  That's two for two!

2015 Smalls SAL ~ February
Designer: Shepherd's Bush

This little kit has been hanging out in my rather HUGE stash basket for a long time.  It was the perfect "quick stitch" for the monthly smalls SAL. 

Quilting has been taking up much of my free time.  I finally had this quilt top machine quilted and am stitching the binding on…



It's a king size quilt so there is quite a large bundle of binding. Being a Gadget Goddess I had a handy Winding Buddy, which was very helpful in keeping the binding under control as I applied it to the quilt.


I am happy to say the quilt is finished.  I will share a picture of it in a later post.

Now a little something from:

                Here is cute little Emma:

                                                  Here is sweet little Lily:

Here we see both Emma and Lily:

And now we see Emma lunge at poor little Lily's face:

Such a NAUGHTY LITTLE PUPPY!

Thank you for stopping by.
Until next time


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful stitching. Your quilt looks amazing. Cute puppies

Marilyn said...

Cute SB finish.
The quilt looks beautiful.
Such a sassy puppy!
They are both too cute.
Marilyn

Cathy B said...

Your quilt is beautiful Marie. Cute dogs!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful finishes. New quilting tool to me and with king size quilt would image it is quiet handy

Vickie said...

Oh, I look forward to the quilt pictures. A Rascal for sure. Such adorableness though.

StitchinByTheLake said...

How cute! The cross stitch too. :) Kidding aside - it's adorable. blessings, marlene

Maggee said...

Don't you love stitching something that is finished quick? So satisfying! I look forward to seeing your finished quilt--wow! And--shame on Emma for (hopefully) trying to bite Lily!! Love Yorkies!

Melissa said...

A lovely finish and a pretty quilt!

Cute puppies but I guess one is naughtier than the other! ;-)

Heather said...

Hello Marie! How've you been? I love your Sheperd's bush finish, it's beautiful. And wonderful quilt, that's a huge one to check off of your list, a king size!

Carol said...

Such a cute Halloween finish, Marie, and your quilt looks amazing... Your little pups make me smile :)

Marcy said...

Love your Halloween sampler and quilt. Cute pups !

EvalinaMaria said...

All looks lovely!

Deb said...

Love your Shepherds Bush piece!
Beautiful quilt colors!

Anonymous said...

That's a cute finish - but oh my gosh, the puppies are adorable!!

Heather said...

What a great finish! And your quilt is looking amazing!

Brigitte said...

I love the SB needlerolls, all of them. You don't see them very often on the blogs now but I still have a couple of them in my stash which will be stitched somewhere in the future. Your finish is looking so great, I love this one too.
Good for you that you could finish this beautiful quilt.