Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Seasonal Stitchers Autumn Exchange

Yesterday was made brighter by the arrival of an amazing exchange box from Julianne. She is stitching for me in the Seasonal Exchange. This year long exchange involves stitching separate exchanges (summer, fall, winter, and spring) for the same person. For the summer exchange Julianne stitched me a gorgeous wallhanging using a design from one of my favorite designers~Prairie Schooler. She amazed me once again with this beautiful Autumn Exchange, another Prairie Schooler design, creatively finished into a wonderful pumpkin pillow. You can not imagine my delight when I opened her box and pulled this out.


Seasonal Stitchers Autumn Exchange
Prairie Schooler Pumpkin
Beautifully stitched By Julianne

Long ago I had purchased this PS Pumpkins leaflet but I have not stitched any of the designs in it. I am so happy that Julianne did the stitching for me, and did it so perfectly!
I also received some beautifully scented Jasmine soap, in an absolutely adorable box. Oh how I love Mary Engelbreit artwork! Along with the cross stitch fabric and fat quarter I received a very pretty sampler pattern designed by Eileen Bennett. I am so blessed to have Julianne as a partner and I can not thank her enough~ THANKS Julianne, you are so very sweet!

Seasonal Exchange: Autumn



I am happy to say that I have completed the stitching portion of my Autumn Exchange but sadly I am struggling with how to finish this piece. I best end now so that I can work on figuring this out~

Until next time....

17 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, Julianne did a fabulous job-it is too adorable. Great exchange.

mainely stitching said...

Wow, that really is a spectacular exchange. I just love autumn leaves, and who does them better than Prairie Schooler? :D

Becky K in OK said...

What a fantastically great exchange. I love how Julianne finished the pumpkin. Lucky you.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Julianne did a WONDERFUL finish there didn't she? HOW GORGEOUS Marie!!! Lucky, lucky you! :)
I can't wait to see how you figure out a finish for your piece....ME?! I'm still struggling along on all my things...I haven't crossed a single X nor figured out what I'm even stitching yet....YIKES!

Heather said...

That is just beautiful, is it stitched over one? I love all the goodies she sent too :)

Wanda said...

Wonderful exchange I love autumn designs!!

Michelle said...

What a nice gift! Thanks for stopping by my blog (P.S. Don't tell, but I'm a coffee drinker too!) but I love my teapots..

Eva Cassidy is the woman singing Over the Rainbow.. I just love it!

Katrina said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous exchange, love it. The finishing is amazing too.

Michelle said...

What a cute piece! I love the finishing she did!

Jeanne said...

What a great pillow - I too, have the pumpkins PS pattern AND the linen called for but have never stitched it! Your Halloween exchange was so clever - really great idea you came up with.

Lennu said...

What a beauty, a very clever idea to finish an exchange!

Jane said...

I love that exchange! The leaves are so pretty!

DaisyGirl said...

What a great idea! I love the shape of your pumpkin, how neat is that! PS is always super!
Donna

Chelle said...

This is awesome! What a lovely exchange. The pumpkin pillow is a fantastic idea.

Jen said...

What a neat finish.

Kajsa said...

Oh, the finish is really cute. I have to dig this leaflet out for next year.

Stephanie said...

Julianne is very talented! What a wonderful exchange for you - I bet you're looking forward to Winter :)