Thursday, November 14, 2013

Spooktacular Surprise

Blogging friends are the best, truly the BEST.  I received a package from Julianne today that certainly put a smile on my face.  I have been "blogging friends" with Julianne for many years and am blessed to have a number of treasures stitched by her.  When I think of Julianne I think of Prairie Schooler, this is one of her favorite designers.  She is so very sweet ~ she sent me this spooktacular gift!

2013 Gift from Julianne

Designer: Prairie Schooler
Design: Boo Moon
Stitched by: Julianne

How awesome is that? This great design is such a wonderful addition to my Halloween Tree. 

Julianne also included a bag of the most delicious candies.  Hmmm, I am wondering if she made these?


The Halloween Ornament was a joint effort, Julianne stitched it and her DD did the finishing and mailed it off to me.  Great job on the finishing "J" ~ I love the braided trim!

A huge thank you to Julianne and her DD for this RAK; your package brightened my day! 


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Until Next time...

7 comments:

Beth said...

What a wonderful spooky gift!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Julianne is a wonderful lady :)
and that is a truly wonderful surprise!

Ranae said...

Spooktacular

Andrea said...

A lovely surprise gift.

Catherine said...

What a great surprise!

Just Another Old Geezer said...

Crazy cool and sppoky!

Free Animal Cross Stitch Patterns

Melanie said...

VERY nice surprise. Love how the card matches the ornie. :)