Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Prairie Schooler Ornament Completed

Just a quick post to share a picture of the Ornament that I sent to Janet for the HOE Early Christmas Exchange.

HOE: Early Christmas Exchange
Designer: Prairie Schooler
Design: Songs of the Season
Stitched For: Janet B.

Songs of the Seasons is such a great leaflet, I love all of the designs!  I am finishing up on yet another one of the designs (that makes 3) and have plans to send it off as an exchange piece.  I really would like to take some time and stitch all four designs for my Christmas tree; it's only May, I still have time.

Guess who is home from college for the summer???

GOOFY :D

Yup, I'm happy!

Thanks for stopping by~

Until next time...

5 comments:

Alice said...

What a nice ornament! I should think you do have time before Christmas to do all four designs... though time does have a way of flying away on you. And Me.

Laurie in Iowa said...

Beautiful ornament.

Edgar said...

Another beautiful ornament!!! I have to get this chart.

Deb said...

What a great ornament. I just love PS designs.

Julie said...

Beautiful finish! I saw these finished as cubes with big bows and thought they'd make a nice addition under a tree.
Enjoy your son's visit. Thanks for sending your humidity up here. You could feel it coming into the church as people opened the doors to leave. I walked for approx. 40 minutes in the neighborhood around the church before Sunday School class and I don't think I'll be able to do that again as its just too muggy and warm. I don't want to stink while in church!
www.octobereves.wordpress.com